Wednesday, August 8, 2012

When You Feel You Can No Longer Endure!

I came to Jehovah on bended knee,
To tell of the persecution that had befallen me.
I said to Jehovah “I CAN’T TAKE ANYMORE,
Please bring soon your GREAT DAY OF WAR!!”
I ENDURE and ENDURE, I’m at the END of my rope,
I don’t think with much more I can cope.
It’s a constant pressure both day and night,
Between the WORLD and SATAN I don’t see much light.
Jehovah was silent as he could be,
As I rattled on with what bothered me.
He LOVINGLY listened as I emptied my head,
Then SOFTLY SMILED before he said…
“I understand what you’re going through,
THIS TIME OF THE END makes it HARD on you.
But you see I’ve been waiting for oh so long--
AND I MUST MAKE SURE MY PEOPLE ARE STRONG.
Since the first couple, Adam and Eve,
My heart has CONSTANLY been made to GRIEVE.
I sent my most PRECIOUS son to DIE,
HE TOOK A DEEP BREATH, LETTING OUT A SIGH.
I’ve been pushed aside by those that I love,
For OTHER Gods they put high above.
I HAVE EVEN BEEN DENIED TO EXIST AT ALL,
BY THOSE WHO CLAIM TO HAVE EVOLVED!
I do not wish for any to suffer or cry,
I’ll NEVER LEAVE YOU, on that you may rely.
I’ll ALWAYS be there to guide your hand,
My kingdom is for those WHO ENDURE TO THE END!
I AM JEHOVAH, MY RULES DO NOT BEND!!
I KNOW it is not easy all around the globe,
When tried, remember my faithful servant Job.
For his persecution he discerned not why.
Yet in his weakest moment he DID NOT DENY.
You know the reasons and still you complain,
JUST BE GLAD YOU’VE BEEN CHOSEN TO BEAR MY NAME!
Not all will be PRIVILEGED as you have been.
Then he concluded with a Heartwarming grin,“Just PREACH and ENDURE ALL that YOU CAN,
If you get scared---REACH OUT! TAKE MY HAND.
I’ll guide and direct you--DRAW CLOSE to me,
THE END IS SO CLOSE…PLEASE DON’T TURN YOUR BACK ON ME.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated before posting.