Monday, July 9, 2012

Can a Bumblebee Fly?


Can a bumblebee fly?

 That was the question the District Overseer asked a group of pioneers in the pioneer meeting.

"Can a bumblebee Fly"? Of course most of the audience thought for a minute then all nodded "yes". Then he said that actually they can not according to scientist. Everything about the bumblebee-it's shape, body weight compared to it's ultra light wings, indicates that it should not be able to fly at all.

So, why does the bumblebee fly?


The Creator makes it fly...

Then he asked: "Can you pioneer"? The answer is of course not: not according to the pressures and trials of this system. So how is it that we're able to pioneer: The Creator causes us to pioneer...

The point is there is NOTHING we can do on our own.

With everything we can only accomplish things with the Creators help...

He talked about Peter walking on water. We know it wasn't an act of faith. He only was able to walk on water because of Jesus. Then when he saw the storm coming he fell through the water and almost drowned. He said sometimes, we think toohard. We're so busy in Jehovah's service doing things no one thought we could do, not even ourselves. In essence we're walking on water because of Jehovah.

Then we start thinking: "WAIT A MINUTE! What am I doing? I'm pioneering! I'm working! I got stuff to do around the house! I've got kids! Oh no! This is all of a sudden getting really hard the more I think about it! Oh, I'm getting ssssoooooo tired! I'm not supposed to be doing this! This is too much! Oh my goodness!

I'm..........falling through the water......

It was a good point, that sometimes we discourage ourselves by thinking too much, worrying too much, looking at the storm, and taking our eyes off of the one who makes the bees fly...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated before posting.